PGA Tour Leaderboard

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Now that is the kind of feedback we like to see!

After the long holiday weekend this little gem showed up in my email:

Greg,
Just wanted to let you know that I used the GolfTraxx software on my blackberry over the weekend for the first time at a course that actually has GPS in the carts and it worked flawlessly! When comparing the distances with GPS on the carts it was exactly the same distances to the green centers. The GPS in the carts were very basic (center of green only) but I found a number of times it was giving me the distance to the wrong hole... But I was able to rely on the GolfTraxx on my BB to give me the correct hole not to mention the reach and carry distances to all the other obstacles on the course.... Great Job!
Thanks,
Kevin



Well, I hope everyone got a chance to play a round or two as we honored labor this past Monday. I got in a few holes of QA and think the iPhone version is coming along great. The latest new courses post will be up on Thursday or Friday, so check back then.

1 comment:

brent said...

Greg,

When will we see the iphone version?